With the onset of each year, the world of internet marketing keeps on evolving. In such a competitive environment everyone requires inspiration to move forward both on the professional and personal front.
SEO is one such profession which is set in a dynamic environment. The rules and strategies required to succeed in this profession keep on changing. This can leave marketers and business owners feeling over stressed and overwhelmed.
Giving up on your SEO efforts is not the solution.
Instead, take a moment and go through these inspiring and motivating SEO quotes from industry experts. After reading you will definitely find ways to reap full benefits from your SEO efforts.
So let’s get started:
1. “Sadly, much of the content being published is simply not worth linking to. 75% of it is getting zero inbound links. So forget the ‘more is better’ approach to content if you want links. Go with quality instead. Your content will generate links only if it is truly exceptional—remarkable,’ as Seth Godin would say.” — Brian Sutter, Forbes.com
2. “The beauty of SEO is that, instead of pushing a marketing message onto folks who don’t want to hear what you have to say, you can reverse-engineer the process to discover exactly what people are looking for, create the right content for it, and appear before them at exactly the moment they are looking for it. It’s pull vs. push.” — Cyrus Shepard
3. “Knowing how to distinguish between an ideal keyword and the reality of queries will help you to refine your strategy and success as an online marketer.” – Neil Patel
4. “We must develop a thick skin. With an unshakable sense of self – and a commitment to being compassionate – nothing will faze you.”- Mari Smith
5. If you have an outstanding product, world-class content, or something else that sets you apart, then you can step back and start thinking about how to promote it.- Matt Cutts
6. “Learn from your mistakes. The number one reason I see entrepreneurs failing isn’t because they make mistakes, but they keep on making the same ones over and over again. Learn from them and avoid making the same ones over again.” – Neil Patel
7. “For people to discover your website, you need to build pathways and big, flashing signs that lead them there. In digital marketing terms, this means you need links, links and more links.”- LuisitoBatongbakal
8. “Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” — Wendy Piersall
9. “By creating and publishing remarkable content in the form that educates, informs, inspires and entertains, marketers can begin to build relationships with prospects early on in the buying cycle”. — Jonathon Lister
10. “Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.” — AvinashKaushik
11. “No website can stand without a strong backbone. And that backbone is technical SEO.”- Neil Patel
12. “The slower your sites load, the more visitors and revenue you’ll lose out on. Faster loading pages lead to a better overall website experience, hence Google’s move toward making it a mobile ranking factor.”- Anna Crowe
13. “Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house!” — Mari Smith
14. “Change is the result of insurmountable market pressure”- Ted Coine
15. “On-page SEO is no longer satisfied by raw keyword use. Matching keywords to searcher INTENT is critical.” — Rand Fishkin
16. “Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.” — Brian Chesky
17. “SEO is no longer just a job title, it has become part of everyone’s job description” — Rand Fishkin
18. “Social may be sexy, but search still pays the bills.” — Tom Pick
19. “The SEO’s job today is more than keywords and backlinks. It’s more than metadata optimization. It’s more than even content. It’s the assurance of a frictionless user experience while delivering the right information at the right time—and in a timely manner.” — DainiusRunkevicius
20. “Optimize for what would happen IF you ranked, do not optimize to rank.” — Will Critchlow
21. “Some say Google is God. Others say Google is Satan. But if they think Google is too powerful, remember that with search engines, unlike other companies, all it takes is a single click to go to another search engine.” — Sergey Brin
22. “When we are sharing stories to create bonds with other like-minded people, we want to give them social currency with the highest pass-on value we can.”- Jay Oatway
23. “If you want to master SEO in 2018, you need to become a CTR Jedi.”- Brian Dean
24. “Instead of focusing on the top results position, set goals based on the overall opportunities available on each SERP for your prime keywords.”— Ann Smarty
25. “Good SEO is paying attention to all the details that most bloggers ignore.”— Ryan Biddulph
26. “Content is the reason search began in the first place.” — Lee Odden
27. “Going viral is not an outcome; it’s a happening. Sometimes it happens; sometimes it doesn’t. Just remember, fans are vanity and sales are sanity.”- Lori Taylor
28. “SEO is not a checklist” — Pierre Far
29. “SEO is not SPAM.” — Matt Cutts
30. “SEO is a marketing function for sure, but it needs to be baked into a product, not slapped on like icing after the cake is baked.” — Duane Forrester
Sharing these quotes was our way of embedding positive energy to your SEO actions. So pick your favorite and make your business reach great heights.